The 3D Printing Handbook
Technologies, design and applications
If you’re a professional looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.
The 3D Printing Handbook provides practical advice on selecting the right technology and how-to design for 3D printing, based upon first-hand experience from the industry’s leading experts.
- Insights into the mechanism behind all major 3D printing technologies
- An understanding of the benefits and limitations of each technology
- Decision making tools for technology selection
- Actionable design advice and guidelines
- Industry case studies from world-leading brands
“A much-needed resource for designers and engineers at any level of experience to better understand [3D printing] technology.”
Sarah Goehrke 3dprint.com
“3D Hubs draw on the thousands of 3D printing hours they have clocked up and bring this experience to the reader.”
Michael Petch 3dprintingindustry.com
“An impressive job capturing the most important elements of 3D printing in an easy to understand and visually dynamic manner.”
Michael Molitch-Hou engineering.com
“Whether you are a novice or a well-aged veteran, you will certainly find many things you don't yet know in this book”
Kerry Stevenson fabbaloo.com
Watch how it's made
Are you a student?
Don't miss the chance to participate to the most exciting 3D printing student competition.