3D Hubs and Protolabs join forces to create the world’s most comprehensive manufacturing portfolio
Injection molding: The manufacturing & design guide
In this comprehensive, 40-page-long guide you will learn all you need to know about Injection Molding. Whether you are an experienced design engineer or just getting started with injection molding, this guide is for you.
- The basic principles of injection molding and its key benefits, limitations and applications.
- Design guidelines you should follow to optimize your parts for molding.
- The most common injection molding materials & Finishes and their main use.
- Design tips to reduce the cost of your next project.
- Simples steps to prepare & source your custom parts with injection molding.