I’m looking for a second 3d printer and wanted to know what you would advise.
The most important criterias for me are :
- a quite large print volume (20x20x20 cm or 8 x 8 x 8 " or more)
- not a kit
- Preference for an “enclosed” one (like witbox,…)
- variety of materials (pla, wood, bronzefill, nylon, pet, flex), ABS not necessary (heated bed is not required, even if it would be a +), 1.75 mm filament if possible as I already have quite a stock
- speed : not too slow (Currently I have a M3D, and it’s just too slow)
- auto leveling, or at least easy leveling
Max budget : around 2K $
Currently I’ve listed those :
- bq Witbox 2 (only found model 1 on the printer list)
- ZYYX+ (only found the ZYYX, without the +, on the printer list)
- CraftBot Plus
- CreatBot DX (not found in printer list, a bit above budget)
- Flashforge Creator Pro
What would be your advice ? Have you tested these printers ?
Any other printer to recommend ?