I purchased and built my printer about 3 months ago. It works great except for 1 thing. I cannot print anything that you would consider a miniature, like for D&D or Warhammer (28mm people). It prints everything else in very good quality.
I have tried many setting changes in Cura 3.2.1 including:
- Layer height (.2, .1, .08 and .12 as a multiple of my nozzle size)
- Wall thickness
- Wall pattern (lines, concentric)
- Enabling ironing
- Infill density (usually 20%)
- Speed (normally print at 60mm/sec and get good results for other things, have gone as slow as 20mm/sec)
- Travel speed
- Supports and tree supports
- Models from different makers (dutchmogul, rocketspaceboy, mz4250)
- Printing upright and on back
I use extruder temp at 200 and bed at 60 for PLA and layered view seems to look fine. I don’t know what to do next. I have included some pics of failed minis and some other prints to show the quality that I can normally achieve. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.