Thanks for taking the time to respond!
First, I did actually *want* the hole in the bottom, as its a hollow cup-like base that narrows at the base of the shaft and the hole should continue up inside of it. Is there a stability reason or something that would require the base to need to be solid? I am okay with dremmeling the bottom off is needed, but I feel like just printing it without the bottom would be easier in general. I was thinking the shape would be similar to am upside down hollow ice cream cone, where the walls are a certain thickness, and the interior is hollow with the “base” being wider and the hole narrowing as it continues up the shaft. I understand that my bottom portion is very wobbly and uneven as well, and that’s not by design, but because of my poor 3-D modeling skills honestly. I originally was trying to build up the horn shape from the base shape I’ve attached that was originally made using another program that was a lot more even. I tried to warp the shaft portion from that base shape as I needed the width dimensions at the bottom to be about even.
This specific model I am only going to be needing 8 of actually. The attached portion however, I will be having 8 of, and then 8 of a similar model to the attached model, but slightly bigger. So far, I have been able to find someone that was able to make me a test print of the model I originally made, and his images are looking fairly great save for a few defects due to support portions. I think it may have a filled in base like your model suggestion, which again I can hopefully just dremmel out, but I won’t be for sure until I receive the piece. This was printed using UV curing resin, and seems to have come out fairly translucent as well, and he’s recommended I can paint them with a UV curable gel as I need them to actually be different solid colors at the end of my project.
I have never actually heard of a roto molder at all, so I’m not actually clear on what you mean by that at all.
Thank you for your insight on the printing techniques!
tinker1.obj (66.5 KB)