Hi and thanks for your replies!
It was designed using FreeCAD (I am a beginner in 3D design -> less than a week, basically, when I got my printer… ) So Maybe I forgot to handle something.
I thought it could be because of too thin walls, or too large nozzle. I tried different layer heights in Cura, I even changed my nozzle to a .2mm and printed with the finest settings possible
I tried using Slic3r, I tried with some online slicing software I forgot the name…
I also added a central rod to my design, hoping it would solve the issue, but the gcode puts some kind of v-shaped crack in the rod, so one side of the helix is never connected to it… (c.f. picture)
I’m really looking to your feedback at this point!
19_helix_norod.obj (55.8 KB)
19_helix.obj (64.4 KB)