Hey guys I was wondering what is the best printer I could get for a budget of $260. I know it is not alot and I don’t expect it to do much. I am ok with a smaller print area and it is fine if it only prints PLA. I have found some on Amazon and was wondering what you guys think. Thanks.
I’ve had a Monoprice Mini for a year and am very happy with it.
Here is a list of some of the affordable printers which you can get under $260:
- Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini
- FLSUN Ormerod Reprap 3D Printer Kit
- FLSUN Kossel Delta Auto leveling
- HE3D K200 Auto leveling Delta 3D Printer Kit
- Anycubic Auto leveling Upgraded Kossel Delta
- Anycubic Kossel Delta
You could get all these printers on ‘3D Printers Bay’ which is one of the leading online stores to get such equipment.