What is this part called?




my TEVO tarantula broke:
The part that keeps feeding the filament broke, so it doesnt feed the filament currectly, i found oout that this part broke - the metal part with a plastic thing on. I need a new one but dont know what its called xD

Sincery Craster :slight_smile: