We have a Zcorp Z650 3D Printer in PRISTINE CONDITION for sale - photos here. We have partnered with a 3D Print provider to produce and ship our products so we no longer need our wonderful in-house printer. We’re selling it very cheap so we don’t have to move it to our new offices and are not looking to make a profit only to get it into the right hands with somebody who’ll take good care of it. If you have any interested or know anybody who might be please let us know!
I would welcome you to come by and have a look in person or request any additional information including sending something to be printed for quality assurance. I previously worked for 3DSystems as a design engineer helping to create and test all of there 3D printers during and after there Zcorp acquisition and can guarantee this machine is in fantastic shape!
Year: 2013 (purchased used 2015)
Depowder station: Included
Laptop: Included (required for starting builds)
Spare Parts: Yes
Print Logs: Yes
Our Run-time: 286hrs total
Price: $26,000 OBO
- This printer is very well maintained by me (Chris) personally after each print run and during monthly maintenance. I also keep a detailed log of maintenance history. Print logs and maintenance history available upon request.
- Includes every print run we have run including run-time
- * This is the same model that had the paneling changed to grey and rebranded as “Projet660” when 3DSystem acquired Zcorp.
ZPRINTER SET UP / TRAINING (local purchaser)
- I am happy to spend a day to teach ins and outs
- I will provide documented processes for cleaning and maintaining the printer (per run / monthly)
- I am available for questions as needed in general
- I will provide set-up support(on-site if local)
When ready to move forward I am happy to help arrange the pickup/delivery.