I am running a print farm which includes 4 zortrax printers. all of these 4 printers only run the same identical files. One of the printers will not complete any prints despite all my efforts to fix it.
- material extrudes perfectly with no signs of wear etc.
- Print starts perfectly
- first few layers seem ok
- Either one of three things resulds in ghosting:
- Material gets blocked but layers are adhered well then the print stops
- Layers are unstuck and probably causes a blockage which fails the print
- Layers go wildly out of alignment and the printer starts ghosting.
I have tried:
- different material
- re-levelling the plate
- cleaning everything on the printer
- changing the nozzle
- changed the hotend
- changed the extrude cable
- tightened all screws
- re-adjusted the motors/ bands
- created specific print files for this printer with different settings.
- changed the heatbed cable (I was going to do that anyway)
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thanks.