Error 101

hey guys, I've only had my printer a few weeks. The first few prints were great but after about 30 hours of printing, I have been getting jams. The printer seems to jam up after about 30 min into the print and I have to stop, take off the fan and remove the filiment with pliers.

Tonight, I tried again after following tech supports advice for deep cleaning and I am getting a heater error: error 101. Does anyone know what this means? I plan on calling tech support in the morning but I thought maybe someone might have some advice. I'm pretty much at my breaking point with this machine... I'm seriously contemplating throwing it away with the amount of issues I'm having.

+1

i've had that problem and we've have returnd it for a new one, sorry for my bad english (im 14 and dutch)

+1

Sorry about that... it would probably helpful to know that. It's a dremel idea builder. The older model (20).

+1

Hey John, sorry for the hassle! What type of printer is it? 

Not the answer you’re looking for? Ask a new question to 131 Dremel experts active on Talk.

The 3D Printing Handbook is available now

If you’re a professional looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.

The 3D printing handbook