Using 3DSMax, I pro booleaned a sphere inside a box. It looks fine in Max. In Cura, when viewed as solid, it is fine but when viewed in layer mode there is an internal structure that doesn't show up anywhere else. As it doesn't show up in Max there is no way I can fix it. Has anyone else had this problem, internal structure that only shows up in layer mode?
Hello everyone, so I designed this piece and I don't know what kind of support I have to use to print it properly. Does anyone have an idea?
I have built my flsun delta 3D Printer and very time I print something, it starts printing well above the print bed. I also cannot autocibrate as it says probe error on the display whenever I try. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, i've been trying to make a button for my poker. It just doesn't work out for me can some 1 help me out see description. Thank you very very much!! Has to work in cura thank youuu!!! - everything that is black 1 cm high - everything red 2mm -just a circle no background!! Thank you very much again!!
Hello I have built the flsun delta 3d printer, and I have a few issues with it:
I'm trying to form a mental model of the slicing and printing process, and I have three initial questions:
I've been printing with this machine for about a year or so now and I've really enjoyed it, but I've felt that the quality and complexity of my prints has been held back by the older slicers that came on the SD card. A while back I tried using Cura as a slicer but ran into issues and resigned myself to my fate of using the most up to date version of MakerBot desktop.
I am in cura and it has no button to print where do i find the button
Hi everyone. Just got my first 3D printer ever and I can't figure out what's causing this. I've been using Cura 3.2.1 and tried different profiles and changing settings but can't seem to get rid of these print issues. Any tips?
I'm using Cura 15.04.6 since it is the only one that will run on my computer. Everything slices correctly to the SD card that comes with the printer. Everything is normal with the beginning of the print until it completely stops. No more extruding or anything. It has been going on for the past week everytime I print. Is there any way I am able to fix this problem?
I purchased and built my printer about 3 months ago. It works great except for 1 thing. I cannot print anything that you would consider a miniature, like for D&D or Warhammer (28mm people). It prints everything else in very good quality. I have tried many setting changes in Cura 3.2.1 including: Layer height (.2, .1, .08 and .12 as a multiple of my nozzle size) Wall thickness
I am getting really good quality overall print when using cura except for these voids in layer start/ end. Its very annoying. In other programs like slic3r there is an opposite of void it has a blob like every other Z seam artifact. When I try it with cura there is a void. but it doesnt show up in layer view. I tried turning off retract on layer change, Retraction prime extra amount, coasting.
I can preview support structures in Cura 3.2.1 for Mac, but when I open the saved .stl or .3mf in Slic3r, the support structures aren't there. Is there a way to burn them in before saving to file? I'm using a Makerbot profile in Cura for my Flashforge Creator Pro.
Hi, I have a lab with several different brands of printers: Ultimaker, Lulzbot, Type A, RepRap, and a wide range of user experience levels, from newbie to expert. We want to standardize on the Ultimaker version of Cura as a one-stop shop, but are running into a few issues that I was hoping someone on the forum could help me with.
When Cura says that a print is estimated to need 19.2m, but once the print is done my calculations say that it actually took 30.1m, what am I to go by?? I have an Omni 3D (Anet clone) A8. I write down the “filament used” before & after a print and get numbers that are not even close to what Cura says. Print-time is within reason. Thanks in advance for any inputJeff
Homebuilt I3 that has been running fine with lots of printing for the past two years. Last week it started printing everything a little over half size. I figured the program got corrupted so I resent and retested. Same thing. Put a new Mega and Ramps board plus all new drivers. Took time to carefully calibrate the current, retested and same thing. Tried Cura 2.6.2, Slicr 1.33.8 and repetier
I set up a flashforge creator dual with cura 3.2. The machine settings only has an option in the drop-down for one extruder. I didn't set up with this printer on 3.1 so I don't know if this problem is new for 3.2. My settings ...
I am trying to print a hing in one piece. The gaps along the vertical faces are fine, however, the gaps on the top/bottom do not print correctly. I simplified this model to just two rectangles on top of each other. In the top/bottom gaps, there is a single solid layer, the infill, the gap, infill, then another layer. There should not be infill in these gaps.