If you are like me you probably found that the slicing program that comes with your Creator Pro (Replicator G) is not great at all and you have had to change to Makerware or third party software to get you through. Well, Flashforge has extended their support for their own slicer Flashprint to the Creator Pro and it is awesome! It is super easy to use and I suggest that even if you already have a solid slicing program, you check it out. It has a few features that others don’t, like new style of support structures, separating models . Also, if you have a Dreamer, Finder, or Guider in your setup you will find that this software works with all of them as well. I couldn’t find the link on their website for the proper version so here it is from my Dropbox to you.
*Update, the previous links seem dead, and Flashforge has changed their website to Flashforge.com. So
New Links Here
Also, here is what is now in version 3.11:
1) Floating boxes with proper nouns’ explanations appear when hovering the cursor over the proper nouns.
2) Triangle infill option is available.
3) Czech language support.
4) Exterior speed obtains a limit value for better printing quality.
5) The default infill density of linear support is increased for better quality of support surface.
6) The bug that “pause at height” function doesn’t work sometimes has been removed.
7) The hexagon infill density gets adjusted, modifying the infill amount error.
8) The bug that some thin-walled model get separated after slicing has been removed.
9) The bug that some .x3g files cannot completely shown has been removed.
Hope this helps, happy printing