We just published an engineering guide to CNC machining that I am really proud of!
It’s full of practical advice and amazing illustrations, like this one:
In this guide, you will find all you need to know to get started with CNC machining, including:
- A description of the different CNC machine setups and their pro’s and cons’
- A comparison with 3D printing and other manufacturing technologies
- Detailed design guidelines & material recommendations
- Tips on how to minimize the cost of your CNC machined parts
- A step-by-step guide on how to place correctly your CNC order
- Resources for further reading, including ways to learn how to machine
Here is the link if you are interested: https://www.3dhubs.com/guides/cnc-machining/
Let me know what you think! I always welcome constructive feedback!
Have a great day,