Stay Up-To-Date with the Latest 3D Printing Trends
Gain a deep understanding of the current state of the 3D printing market. Get a solid grasp of emerging trends in the Additive Manufacturing industry.
The 3D Printing Trends report presents you with expert insights gained by analyzing five different data sources: transactional data from 750,000+ 3D printed parts, an independent survey of 400 businesses, exclusive interviews with industry experts, and systematic reviews of the latest industry news and market reports.
Enter your email below to receive the 3D Printing Trends straight to your inbox and subscribe to upcoming 3D Hubs content.
- SME’s are THE power-users of online 3D printing services, representing more than 75% of the global customer base.
- Automotive leads the development of 3D printing with 3 out of 4 major companies in the US & German using it.
- The 3D printing market is set to double in size every three years with the annual growth forecasted by analysts varying between 18.2% and 27.2%.
- California in the US and the UK in Europe are the most savvy when it comes to online 3D printing.
- Industry experts credit lack of awareness as the main barrier to broader adoption of Additive Manufacturing.
- A visual timeline of 2018 with key events in the 3D printing industry
- Figures summarizing the size and forecasted growth of the 3D printing market
- Heatmaps with the distribution of the global online 3D printing demand
- A breakdown of the demand by industry, application, material, and process
- Exclusive interviews with the CTO of Desktop Metal and the VP of Ultimaker