Launching the COVID-19 manufacturing fund
3D printing trends 2020
Industry highlights and market trends
Stay up-to-date with the latest 3D printing trends
Gain a deep understanding of the current state of the 3D printing market. And get a solid grasp of emerging trends in the Additive Manufacturing industry.
The 3D Printing Trends report presents you with expert insights gained by analyzing five different data sources: transactional data from 550,000+ 3D printed parts, exclusive interviews with industry experts, and systematic reviews of the latest industry news and market reports.
- 3D printing is now adopted by the early-majority for serial production
- 3D printing entrepreneurship is strong and driven by applications
- The 3D printing market keeps growing at record speeds
- Professional users are turning to online manufacturing platforms
- 3D printing is only one part of the new digital manufacturing stack
- A timeline with the most influential industrial 3D printing applications of 2019
- An overview of the current size and growth trends of the 3D printing market
- The global distribution of the online 3D printing demand based on transactional data
- A breakdown of the online demand by industry, application, material and process
- Commentary on the role of 3D printing in the greater digital manufacturing landscape
- Interviews with 3D printing subject experts from HP, Formlabs, Carbon and Medical Goes Additive on the state of the industry
- Emerging trends and predictions for 2020 and beyond
Get your parts manufactured in days
From prototyping to full-scale production. Benefit form our global network of certified manufacturing facillities and get your parts into production in less than 5 minutes.